Construction Worker Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
Construction Worker Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2022. Do It Right Home Improvements is a Construction Company Canadian looking to hire construction workers in Canada. The Company also offer Visa Sponsorship for foreigners who want to come to Canada and work as a Constuction Worker.
Despite being a newly established company, we have years of experience in the sector of home remodeling and renovation. Both inside and outside the home, we are at work. We can update your outdated kitchen or bathroom to create the lovely living environment you’ve always wanted. We can also enter and clean up the mess that other people have left behind. We do things properly, as the title suggests.
Construction Worker Jobs Details
|Employer||Do It Right Home Improvements|
|Location||Abbotsford, BC, Canada|
|Education||No degree or diploma|
|Experience||No experience required|
|Job Type||Permanent Full-time job|
|Salary||$21.00 per hour|
|Nationality||Any Nationality can apply|
- Able to lift 23 kg and above (50 lbs).
- Flexibility; cooperativeness; Reliability.
- Repetitive work; lifting heavy objects; demand physical effort.
- Curbs and sidewalks; Residential.
- Clear construction areas of rubble and other trash.
- Mix, pour, and spread the ingredients.
- Transfer, load, and unload building supplies.
- Set up and take down barricades, ramps, scaffolding, concrete forms, and catwalks
- Help with wall construction, roof construction, and frame of buildings.
- Make the supplies clean and stacked.
Who Can Apply for Construction worker Jobs in Canada
The hiring company welcomes applications from following applicants:
- Both permanent residents and Canadian citizens.
- Other candidates, both with and without a legal work permit for Canada.
How to Apply
Apply via email.