Sidra Hospital Jobs and Career Opportunities Qatar
Sidra Hospital jobs and career opportunities in Qatar 2023. It is a women’s and children’s hospital in Doha, Qatar. It is also a research center located in Education City, a city-scale initiative by Qatar Foundation.
Sidra Medical is a government hospital affiliated with the Qatar Foundation. The hospital’s first outpatient facility debuted in 2016, and its inpatient hospital opened in January 2018.
The hospital’s construction has been budgeted at $7.9 billion by the Qatar Foundation, a quasi-government institution. It chose the center’s contractors in 2008, but in 2014, other contractors were hired to finish the project.
Sidra began conducting biomedical research in 2015. Outpatient care facilities and services were started in May 2016; as of 2018, there are at least 50 outpatient care facilities. Over 25,000 individuals were treated at the hospital’s outpatient clinic last year.
Sidra opened its 400-bed inpatient hospital on January 14, 2018, and treated 10 patients on the first day. After the building of an emergency department and the provision of more services, the hospital is projected to be completely operational in 2018.
The number of beds will be increased from 400 to 550 in the future. It will be able to serve more than 275,000 patients per year at full operational capacity.
Sidra Medicine Center Career
Sidra Medical and Research Center have various job openings in Doha, Qatar. Sidra has a team of highly qualified, multidisciplinary medical professionals and researchers from all over the world who are dedicated to pushing medical science forward locally and globally.
At the time of the inpatient hospital’s opening, Sidra had approximately 3,900 employees. And still provides awesome career opportunities for both freshers and experienced candidates. Sidra Medical is seeking people who are dedicated and skilled to join our team.
Sidra Hospital General Job Description
Company: Sidra Medicine
Location: Doha, Qatar
Qualification: Graduation / High School / Diploma
Salary: Depends on the position.
Experience: 2-5 Years
Latest Job Openings at Sidra Medical Center
Physician – Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine
Physician – Allergy, and Immunology
Senior Research Scientist – Bioinformatics
Research Scientist – Medical Genetics
(Assistant) Scientist – Research
Physician – Pediatric ICU
- Associate Internal Audit
- Clinical Nurse (PICU)
- Technologist I – Coagulation
- Therapist – Occupational I (Hand & Trauma)
- Clinical Nurse (ED)
- Hospitalist – Nephrology
- Specialist – Child Life Services II
- Specialist – Child Life Services I
- Technician – Sterile Processing Department
- Investigator – Assistant Level
- Clinical Director – Audiology (AuD)
How to apply for Sidra Hospital Jobs in Qatar?
Are you motivated and interested in working at Sidra Hospital Qatar? Do not hesitate to apply online by following the instructions outlined below. Simply submit a résumé and cover letter that are both informative and well-written. Get Qatar Career Vacancies to wish you the best of luck in your job search!
- To begin, please go to the Sidra Hospital Qatar Jobs Portal.
- Sidra Hospital Qatar Careers is an option to consider.
- Sidra Hospital Qatar will post a job opening for new Sidra Hospital Qatar employees. now select the Sidra Hospital Qatar Jobs Profile from the drop-down menu.
- Read the complete job description for the open position in Qatar.
- Then submit your resume or apply online by clicking the Submit Resume or Apply Online link.
- All needed information for a specific job opening in Qatar should be submitted.
- Finally, press the submit button.
To view full job detail and apply for jobs at Sidra Medicine click Here
Or if you have a question about a particular position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and reference number in the subject line.
Sidra Medicine Qatar Salary
Following are the average salaries at Sidra Medical and research center. These Salary estimates are based on work history and today’s job market.
|Clinical Pharmacist||QAR 24,200/month|
|Clinical Nurse||QAR 13,500/month|
|Registered Nurse||QAR 10,600/month|
|Medical Technologist||QAR 125 – QAR 18K/hour|
|Director||QAR 57K – QAR 84K/month|
|Administrative Assistant||QAR 7K – QAR 10K/month|
|Coordinator||QAR 8K – QAR 16K/month|
|Lead Clinical Nurse||QAR 12K – QAR 13K/month|
|Research Coordinator||QAR 7K – QAR 8K/month|
|Data Entry||QAR 6K – QAR 6K/month|
|Interventional Radiographer||QAR 14K – QAR 16K/month|
|Registered Nurse||QAR 6K – QAR 6K/month|
|Business Manager||QAR 31K – QAR 33K/month|
|Nurse Practitioner||QAR 32K – QAR 34K/month|
|IT Service Delivery Manager||QAR 34K – QAR 37K/month|
|Clinical Midwife Leader||QAR 19K – QAR 20K/month|
|Human Resources Generalist||QAR 16K – QAR 17K/month|
|Research Specialist||QAR 30K – QAR 32K/month|
|Sterile Supply Technician||QAR 14K – QAR 16K/month|
|Surgeon||QAR 78K – QAR 84K/month|
|Executive Assistant||QAR 16K – QAR 18K/month|
|Clinical Nurse Manager||QAR 23K – QAR 25K/month|
|Medical Laboratory Technologist||QAR 11K – QAR 13K/month|
|SPD Technician||QAR 6K – QAR 6K/month|
Sidra hospital Job Benifits
Sidra Medicine has very attractive compensation packages. Benefits will vary depending on the employee’s designation, and level of experience, but all employees will get a competitive wage that is tax-free in Qatar.
- Dental and medical insurance
- The company provides free accommodation or allowance for Housing
- Company-provided transportation, followed by a transportation allowance.
- Education allowance for children.
- Other monetary incentives (e.g. performance bonuses, end-of-service gratuity)
- Paid vacation time and public holidays are available.
- Allowance for travel each year.
- Flights for mobilization and repatriation.
- Continuing education and training.
Sidra Medicine Address and Contact Details
Call Center +97440033333
Patient Contact No. +97444440499
Address: Sidra Medicine Al Gharrafa Street Ar-Rayyan, Qatar